- Essays must be between 500 and 2,000 words (inclusive).
- Your essay can analyze any work of fiction or poetry of your choice, whether it be an individual poem, a short story,
or a novel.
- Essays must analyze a work of fiction or poetry. Non-literary essays will not be considered.
- Email your submission as a PDF in twelve-point, double-spaced Times New Roman font.
- Include your name and the title of your essay in the PDF.
- To be considered for publication in our second issue, which will be published in November, you must submit your work by November 8, 2020, 11:59 PM EDT.